Tuesday, January 22, 2013

AWP 13: 3 for 1 Subscription Returns

AWP is right around the corner. Lurking, some might say. Seriously, we always look forward to AWP araound here, which is why I can't wait to start telling you about some of the great things we have planned for this year. I'm happy to announce that once again Ninth Letter will be teaming up with our friends at Cincinnati Review and Mid-American Review to offer the 3 for 1 subscription deal! It's tradition now. 3 terrific magazines for the price of 1. Can't beat it. I'll have more details about it as we get closer to AWP.

Also, keep an eye out for an announcement concerning something else we're putting together. I can't say too much yet, but I will give you a hint: trilogy.

That's all the information I can release at the moment. I'll be sure to keep you informed, so keep checking back for more details. 

No comments: